Home » , » Harajuku Hairstyle Fans Club

Harajuku Hairstyle Fans Club

Written By aaa on 2.10.2012 | 10:41

     A little laughter and a little awe, a fan club that I made at the time of secondary school (SMP), now at 10,000 fans. No, I thought yesterday when I get reports from facebook when cool to play on the computer in the classroom, I was surprised by the contents turned out HARAJUKU STYLE HAIR already had 10 855 fans, fan club even this began when the first time junior I still have an obsession with Harajuku style, but each time my hair was always long on the cutting forced by my teacher, let alone every ceremony Monday. 2 times in 2 months mean - I mean can "Popolan" (in Java), is why I express my interest in the Trend HARAJUKU through Facebook.com, fun - fun to make it a lot also disliked it.

For today's young people wherever you are, express yourself you do not think it's limitations as a hindrance to you, as an example of my story above. but keep in mind to express themselves not without adult learning responsibility of every work we do to reach maturity.

if you want to join the fan club harajuku hair style please just go to Harajuku Hairstyle in Facebook
Share this article :
 
Support : Google | Facebook | Twitter
Copyright © 2011. Portofolio Ilham Abi Manyu | Official Webblog - All Rights Reserved
Template Development by Ilham Abi Manyu Create by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger