Home » , » My Story In Young Red Cross SMAN 1 Kertosono

My Story In Young Red Cross SMAN 1 Kertosono

Written By aaa on 3.17.2012 | 20:09

    This is my story of three extra that I follow in the school that is a story about the extra red cross youth in the SMA N 1 Kertosono or commonly called SMAKER, extra health that engages in these many stories scrawled in my heart from the story that sad, full of emotion, full of feeling happy happy, 
    but sometimes also painful from time to time in almost 5 months I had this extra I began to lose heart again, 
but there is a girl who always gives encouragement to me, yes guys the name alone certainly do not refuse if the girl who gave me the spirit for the spirit it's just easy come and easy going, after the events to follow shortly after the first training in tourism sumberboto Jombang on 27-30 December 2010 characters that I normally see full of cheerful and spirit was lost



"Are You Angry With me or do You Want avoid ..??, ..???"
But one that I want from you I just want to see your sweet smile again the same as before I could only give you the best, maybe you already do not think of me as, maybe even not as a friend ..?
 


I do not know I do not know your thinking now, what are you thinking right now I can only offer a graphic that contains a philosophy of you are there and the best in my heart 

....................................................................................................................................................................

But you must know, you've said a promise of where in this new year you do not 'll cry again .. that's what I can now grasp of a person who is not what you want into your life


Share this article :
 
Support : Google | Facebook | Twitter
Copyright © 2011. Portofolio Ilham Abi Manyu | Official Webblog - All Rights Reserved
Template Development by Ilham Abi Manyu Create by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger